As religious premises are regulated under Cap. 599F, participants who visit the Hong Kong Temple must follow the COVID regulations below, as required by law:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain hand hygiene
- Do a temperature check
- Scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” venue QR code
- Show vaccine pass of at least two shots or a valid medical exemption
- The visit is free of charge. All Church members and their accompanying family and friends are welcome. Reserve your ticket here.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your registered time, and present the confirmation email.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the Church’s chapel on 18 Dorset Crescent, Kowloon Tong (across the street from the Temple)
- We encourage visitors to be considerate of neighbouring residents, and, where possible, travel by public transport. There is no on-site parking. If you choose to come by car, here are the nearest parking lots in Festival Walk and Baptist Hospital. For individuals with special needs, please contact their own bishop or branch president for arrangements.
- All participants will be divided into small groups and escorted to the Temple by an usher.
- No photography or video recording is permitted inside the Temple. Guests are welcome to take pictures outside on the Temple grounds.
- Eating, drinking or smoking are not allowed inside the Temple and are discouraged on the Temple grounds.
- The Temple is wheelchair accessible.
- The visit is self-guided with no video or spoken dialogue that requires interpretation.
Comfortable shoes and modest attire are encouraged.
Thank you for your cooperation! We hope you have a wonderful experience with us!